I am feeling tired. What medicine can i take?

i am feeling very tired often.can i take any medicine for that
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello there,
Exercising regularly,sleeping well, balanced diet ,managing stress can help you in long run to feel energised.supplements are not old are you?
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
if your digestion is fine and you take balanced diet and have active mind no suppliments are needed. If still you exert more and and feel tired dietary changes as addition of nuts and fruits can be made if still more is needed herbal tonics as ashwagandha and shilajit can be had.
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
yes dear, feeling tired could be because of anaemia, which is very common in a female of reproductive age group.start a multivitamin tablet and iron.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
When do you feel tired, all the time? or while /working? after exertion? What is your age, sex , any medical condition?
Feeling of tiredness can be due to numerous reasons like not eating at the right time, diabetes, low blood pressure, hyopthyroids, certain medications, and many choronic illness, if you remove the reason you will fine.