I am feeling sharp severe pain after D&C lower left side of pelvic/pubic area

Sharp severe pain after D&C lower left side of pelvic/pubic area I had a D&C over a month ago. First week I was fine. But now I ve been having severe sharp pain coming from the left side of my pubic bone and also left side about where my ovary is. It s unbearable when I sit and I m awakened at night with stabbing pain. It has started to radiate to my hips/pelivc region. I had a UTI urine test done and came back negative.No fever currently. Ibprofen and Aleve gives little to no relief. I had what I thought was an extremely heavy period 6 days ago, that lasted for only 24 hours. No relief still. Is there a possible infection or perhaps something else going on?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011