I am feeling pain during intercourse, Please suggest me why it is happening so ?

Hi...We have been married for 6 months now n have been unsuccessful in having an intercourse..n its affecting me in dire ways....I do a lot of foreplay n she is very co-operative..but my wife cries in pain every time I try to insert my penis in her I doubt whether am inserting my penis in the right place or not..since the hole is too small n my penis is too big..Also I wud like to know whether the vertical lips of her private part when separated there is some kind of soft u think that wud also get enlarged with regular participation in sex...Please suggest.. Raj
Asked On : Mon, 15 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Persisting in sexual intercourse when she is having pain during the process would only make the problem worse.. I would suggest you to see a doctor... A physical examination would tell you what might be the cause for the pain and the best possible way of treating it...