I am feeling iching on my stomach and whole body . why is it ?

i m 73 years gone through engeoplasty in june 07 .till then i take medicines regular and its quiet ok but fr om last weak i m feeling iching on my stomouch and whole body . why is it ? i have just taken setgin anti elergic also. is it any relation with angeoplasty.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
It sounds like an allergic reaction. Perhaps you've developed a sensitivity to the drugs you're taking. Talk to your doctor, though, before changing anything. It doesn't sound like it's related to the operation you got in June but only your doctor can tell for sure.