I am feeling heaviness / Stretch in chest, please suggest what I should do next ?

Hi, My name is Harish, 40 years old. From last couple of days, I have been feeling a sort of heaviness or stretching in chest (no breathlessness). This Friday, I visited to a Cardio doctor in Apollo hospital (Delhi). They asked me to have ECG and TMT test. The tests were done on the same day, and reports were normal. As per the them, there is no Cardio problem...your heart is OK and prescribed no medicine. But still I couldn't understand why I am still feeling heaviness/stretching in my chest. Would please suggest what I should do next?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Apr 2010