I am feeling bloated and very hungry with headaches and constant urination. Can I be pregnant ?

I am a 20 year old female relatively healthy i weigh 125 lbs and i am 56 I am not on birth control and i am currently taking ativan for anxiety but it doesnt make me feel tired i have recently started feeling bloated very hungry headaches constant peeing and constipation I am wondering if i am pregnant and my test show up negative i have gotten all my levels checked and the doctor says everything came back normal what could it be I am a 20 year old female, relatively healthy, i weigh 125 lbs, and i am 5 6. I am not on birth control and i am currently taking ativan for anxiety but it doesn t make me feel tired, i have recently started feeling bloated, very hungry, headaches, constant peeing, and constipation. I am wondering if i am pregnant and my test show up negative, I cannot recall my last period. I have gotten all my levels checked and the doctor says everything came back normal, what could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011