I am feeling a lot of pain in my inside and back of knee. how to treat this by exercise or by medicine ?

Last 4 months I am using laptop extensively even at home, keeping it mostly on my left knee . Now I am feeling a lot of pain in my inside and back of knee. I stop keeping laptop on my lap but still it is paining severely. Kindly advice me how to treat this by exercise or by medicine. Hi, I am a male 34 years. Last 4 months I am using laptop extensively even at home, keeping it mostly on my left knee. Now I am feeling a lot of pain in my inside and back of knee. I stop keeping laptop on my lap but still it is paining severely. Kindly advice me how to treat this by exercise or by medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011