I am feeding her cerela, is it OK ?

my baby girl is 6 months old iam feeding her cerelac stage two now. with stage one wheat & banana there was no problem,now she is fed three times a day cerelac stg 2 but she keeps on passing stool 3 /4 times a day . is it ok because iam with cerelac from 13 years havent faced a sitiuation like this.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Jan 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi geeta;
if it not loose motion and baby does not cry before or while passing stools;also if baby is active & not dehydrated don't worry.Many babies pass stools more than twice per day .As long as your child does not have any of above problems she should be fine.