I am facing lower back pain from last 1 month. I am in shifting duty

Dear Sir, I am facing lower back pain from last 1 month. Today I have done an X-ray as per suggestion given by our family physician (general medicine). Report details:- (1) Posterior Osteophytes are seen at L4-L5 level Sclerosis is seen at Upper Surface of L2. (2) Lumber Lordosis is maintained. (3) Vertebral Bodies and Appendages appears normal. (4) Intervertebral Disc spaces appears normal. (5) No Paravertebral soft tissue abnormality is noted. IMPRESSION- Early Degenerative Changes in Spine. I am (29 yrs, male) in shifting duty at site in a manufacturing unit & working 48 hours per week (night shift after every 2 weeks for continuous 6 days). Please help & suggest. Regards
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011