I am facing erectile dysfunction

I am facing erectile dysfunction for the last few years. I have tried a few ayurvedic medicines, but to little effect.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
You do not require any medicine. There is need of change in food and lifestyle. I would suggest some remedial key points. In the consequence of implementation on these key points, you will absolutely feel positive improvement. · Sleep 8 hours in 24 hours. · If you have been suffering from any other disease then get treatment for that immediately. · Keep away yourself from any type of depression and anxiety. · Avoid overworking. · Go for morning walk and jogging regularly. · Keep away yourself from smoking and alcohol. · Never eat bitter and sour foodstuffs. · Perform sexual intercourse twice a week. · Offer the prayers as your faith.