I am experiencing sever pain on right side of uterus after c section. What could be the reason ?

I had a c-section in the 27th week on 15th April 2011 and delevered twins but they culd nt survive.. i m having a pain i believe in the right side of the uterrus since past three days. is it possible that stiches have broken down or smthng else?? before this there was no pain like this.. otherwise the stitches appear normal and dry... when can we start thinking about next pregnancy???
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
after 42 day chance of infection or damage to skin due to stitch is not possible
its not due to stitch
so dont worry
better to consult doctor as it may be due to other reason
u can plan ur pregnancy after 7-8 month
be prepare urself before it both mentally and physically