I am experiencing pain in right side of stomach, and feeling like vomiting, kindly help

hello doctor , my age is 50yrs, i got sonography test, which is showing that my liver measures 18.3 cms in cranio-caudal dimensions and appears bright in echotexture. i mpression: grade 2 fatty liver with mild hepatomegaly . significant post void residue. i m experiencing pain in right side of stomach, and feeling like vomiting. i hv diabaties post eating 240 and bp 150 and cholestrol, for which i will get it checked today. and wbc count 12100, pls let me know my situation of health. dr is telling that this is due to diabatees or cholrstrol. rgds Anita
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011