I am experiencing lightheaded and slight dizziness. It gets well triggered with stress, flu, blocked nose

Hey doctor, Im a female of 29 years of age. I am experiencing lightheadedness from the past few years (off and on) , at times it gets alot like the feeling of pressure over the head while take off in plane or standing in an elevator. It could relate to the 2 vertigo attacks ive had in the past 6 years. I dont feel nausea, just dizziness even when im busy at work, in meetings.It gets well triggered with stress, flu, blocked nose. It gets quite annoying and also gets me worried at times. I havent taken any medication for this as yet. Also note that im 83 kgs and a stress taker. kindly indicate what the issue could be and also steps to take to control/rid it. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011