I am experiencing intermittent pain in my joints bones, hands, thighs, feet, neck.

From last 10 days I am experiencing intermittent pain in my joints bones, hands, thighs, feet, neck. I have been a regular jogger and do workouts. Still I am able to walk run without any pain what so ever, but when I am resting or sitting I feel that my bones are pulling in and have pain sometimes in hand or feet which goes away in few minutes. I have lost 7 pounds also in this period. I don't see any swelling or redness. But body do feel warm. I am new in USA and don't have any family doctor . Please suggest what should be my first step or which specialist should I consult to start the diagnosis.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Jul 2010