I am experiencing dizziness, fatigue, random swelling / itchiness / redness of hands.

i am experiencing dizziness , fatigue, random swelling/itchiness/redness of hands and feet, occasion numbness and no ability to pick things up, shoulder and joint pain , and change in mood (because of the pain and sleepiness). it seems to come and go. I usually have 3-4 episodes a week. it doesn t seem to have a specific time or follow any dietary triggers. I am a 27 year old female. These problems have been going on for about 8 months now. If anyone has any suggestions that would be wonderful.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011