I am ejecting yellow semen

I am ejecting yellow semen from past 3 weeks. For the first week I was taking vitamings. I thought may be that is the reason for change in color so I stopped taking vitamins. however, even today my semen is still yellowish in color. I also want to mention that I am 35 year old Type 1 diabetec male. I have been Type 1 from last 6 mo. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 18 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response
iam kranthi age 26, my tongu colour is light yellow, since two weeks , urion colour also yellow, my blood report and urion report are normal so what was the problem ?
Urologist Dr. Pramod B Ramamurthy's  Response
It may be due to infection most probably bacterial which requires simple tests and antibiotics. Visit a Urologist at your place who can do the needful.

Anonymous's Response
It's more than likely a bacterial infection, I have the same problem and went to the docs and he put me on a weeks course of Doxycycline, which is an antibiotic. I'm on my 4th day of taking the meds and have already noticed an improvement, should hopefully be gone after a week, so get to the docs is my advice - nothing to be scared of and it's probably the only way you'll cure it!
Ya I did go to the docter about 4 days ago, I feel at times I get better than it turns and gets right back to where it started. I do know it has nothing to do with any sexual transmitted. I sometimes feel when i look in a mirror that I look yellowish, but than I just ease my mind and blame the lighting. I normally dont go to the docs I can say this year I have. I have mentioned to others about parasites, well I dont do that no more, but I do go back to the doc in a few days so hopefully maybe my antibotics arent strong enough. My docter is the county health department, I dont have insurance, I have told my doc that I am a user I just told her a month ago. Thanks everyone I will be keeping up on these reviews.

well i guess you should visit a doctor .As much as i know it can be a bacterial infection

Anonymous's Response
Did you ever find an answer to your question from a doctor? My bf is experiencing the same symptoms.