I am doing a home detox in two weeks and currently drink about 30 units a day

i had a ggt this morning and the doc suprisingly rang me back same day saying my ggt was over a 1000 but my liver test wasnt terrible ? i am doing a home detox in two weeks and currently drink about 30 units a day, and i have no real appettite lately , i am sick every morning which is usaully bile or water which i am trying to drink more of , i have dhiorea and cant sleep at night i wake up every hr or so unless i ve had a few drinks to see me through the night i think ? do you think i have done damage and if so would you think it will repair itself ?i m so fed up with drinking :( i am 33 ,12.5 stone ,5 11
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011