I am diagnosed with varicocele still getting very low libido and erectile dysfunction. Is sitz bath effective for varicocele ?

Hello! I was diagnosed with varicocele 2 months ago. Since then I m wearing tight underwear and the pain around the testicle is greatly reduced. But there are other symptoms I m experiencing like VERY low libido, erectile dysfunction (I mean the frequency of erection has reduced). I also can t lift heavy things as it aggravates the pain. I searched around the Internet and found about sitz bath . Should I perform cold or hot sitz bath? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011