I am diagnosed with poly cystic ovary,adenomyosis and clonic seizure. I am taking treatment but my seizure are back. Is it because of hormonal dis-balance ?

hi i am diagnosed as jme when i was 19 yr , i have a history of two tonic clonic seizure i was on sodium valoperate for 10yrs my dose was 200 mg at bed tiime .now i am 35 yr old i have two kids ,when i was pregnant with the second one i left valoperate ,i was off medication for 5 yrs but during that period i was also having mirena . recently around 8 months back i removed my mirena and i got my first tonic clonic after 15yrs in dec ,they kept me on levera 750 mg twice a day ,then i feb just one week back i got two seizure one at night ,and one next morning ,then they introduced lametec 25 mg twice also so now i am at levera 750mg and lametec 25 mg twice ,is my seizure are back due to hormonal dis balance ,i am also diagnosed as poly cystic ovary and adenomyosis .what should i do should i put mirena back,will appreciate if any body can answer
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011