I am diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Does euthyrox cause tiredness,stress and constipation ?

hi, my name is Simona and i.m 33 years old. i ve been diagnozed with hypotiroidism when i was 14. i took euthyrox for about 1 year and i don t know for what reasons i haven ttake any since. I feel realy tired , stressed, constipated, my hair is falling badly, my nails are brittle, and i asked my gp to have some test done. The results came back with TSH =4 and that was all. they said is normal but i am still in dout is ok cause I feel miserable, tired and unhappy and i always did . What shall i do? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011