I am diabetic, how many calories i should burn per day?

I am 51 yrs, male, I have diabetic 2, my weight is 54 kg and height 162.56 cm. how many calories i should burn per day?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Dec 2010
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Calories burn is based on your body weight, height, age, gender, and your average level of activity. According to height and weight, body mass index (20.3) is in normal range. Ideal body weight should be in-between range of 58 to 60 kg. Since you do not mentioned your activity level it is difficult to tell. But on an average Sedentary work-1) At work - you work in an office.2) At home - you're usually sitting, reading, typing or working at a computer.3) Exercise - you don't exercise regularly. You burn 1570 calories during a typical day.