I am diabetic and taking gluconorm. Can it increase sugar level ?

iam diabetic since 10 years. earlier iwas using semi diaonil. for the last two months iam using zoryl 1 before beakfast and glucoorm sr after lunch and dinner. After review, my sugar levels found increased fasting: 180 iam diabetic since 10 years. earlier iwas using semi diaonil. for the last two months iam using zoryl 1 before beakfast and glucoorm sr after lunch and dinner. After review, my sugar levels found increased fasting: 180 & postlunch :280. However my doctor advised me to continue same dosage of tablets. pl. advise me in this regard.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011