I am diabetic. Took medicine. Getting pain around wrist, blood in spit. What could it be?

having pain in my left side around my waist area,,and small traces of blood in my spit,,,i am a diabetic and recently got a new meter,,it was reading high and i over medicated,,i had a very low sugar attack and thats how i knew the meter was off and then got a friend to check with there meter,,it was high by 130 points,,so,,i really over medicated bad,,know for 4 days ive been getting ill and now this pain and blood,,,what could it be
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012