I am diabetic. Having pain on hand and chest. Tested normal for stress test and pulmonary test. Any ideas?

I AM 47 YEARS OLD, WEIGHT 75 KG HEIGHT 6 FEET , AND AM DIABETIC (ON BORDER) , FOR THE PAST 10 DAYS I HAVE PAIN ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE CHEST WHICH WAS EARLIER AT THE BOTTOM AND NOW FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS MOVED UP WARD, THE PAIN IS NOT CONTINIOUS IT COMES SHARPLY FOR A SECOND WITH SLIGHT HEAVY BREATH AND THEN VANISHES , LAST AUGUST I HAD A COMPLETE CHECKP UP INCLUDING PULMONARY TEST, STRESS TEST ETC AND THE RESULTS WEERE NORMAL
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012