I am depressed. Tried suicide so many times. What to do?

2 months before my girlfrnd brokeup wid me as it is the long distance relationshp. i tried very much to take her back wid me bt she dnt wnt that nd nw got frustrated of me wid my calls my msjs nd i too bcome hyperd by her bhaviour nd many times thot to sucide bt dis wil dstroy everythin. i m very disturbed dnt kno wt to do pls help me i want my girfrnd back oderwse i will be unable to live. pls HELP.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
You must seek out counseling and psychiatric consultation as quickly as possible. If you feel like hurting yourself you must get yourself to a hospital. By getting yourself into treatment you will feel much better and your outlook will change. Best of health to you.