I am currently on the depo-provera jab but am bleeding constantly at the moment. I maintain a proper diet

ok i am a 20 year old guy..and lately for like a year or maybe more i have been having little tiny aches in my chest ..most of the time where my heart is located. my diet is not all that good...but i am not really unhealthy..i try to drink alot of water and i eat oatmeal alot in the mornings..not every morning..and i eat eggs a little more than maybe i am supposed to..i am not overweight ..i dont think..i am not really muscular is my stomach area..but i am not fat. i felt like a sharp pain in my heart or in the area where my heart is..and it lasted like 1 second..or split sec. and then another never happened...but is it because i am not exercising enough or eating healthy enough???
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009