I am constantly thirsty and i have slight headache.. is it Diabetes?

I have been extremely thirsty today I can drink and drink and drink and I am still thirsty I also got a slight headache that just started about an hour ago I havent been urinating more than normal I did eat a lot of olives earlier I know that they contain a lot of salt could this be the reason I am drinking so much and feeling so thirsty... I also heard that it may be diabetes , but I just had a lot of blood tests done back in Sept/Oct, wouldn t of it had shown up then?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011