I am confused to have sex ,Please give your suggestion

I am a married woman I am really confuse when to have a sex and when to not in respect to pregenency i don't want to be pregnent and my husband also don't want but since we both are newly married we are confuse about in period if we have sex then can it lead to pregenency. I want to know when pregnency takes place and when we have to avoid sex ? and when we can have sex without any tension? plz help me..
Asked On : Wed, 9 Sep 2009

it depends on your cycle. eg. what is the duration of your cycle.
if your cycle is 28 days then your safe period is first 8 days n then 18th day onwards.( first day being the first day of your period)
during unsafe days you are advised to use a method of contraception to avoid pregnancy.

Anonymous's Response
7 days before period and 7 days after period are considered safe days
  Anonymous's Response
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Normally in a 28 day cycle,day 10 to 16 are the fertile days and chances of pregnancy during this time is very high.Please make sure you are using some form of contraception as it essential.Several choices are there so please see your doctor for that.
welcome to health care magic
best safe method is use condoms during sex.
take care

I was very very tensed for 3 months after my marriage and we always worried and it was causing a lot of problem. I was very scared of taking any tablet to avoid pregnancy because of side effct. I talked to one relative who is doctor, and she said if i dont use something to avoid pregnancy like tablets or condom there is very high chance that i will  become pregnant. Even sex during period is not fully safe. My sister-in-law told me she was taking femlion tablet so i also started. Little costly but now no tension at all.