I am bleeding from my butt, i never had sex before

Im 15 years old and never had sex befor. my question is that im bleeding from my butt when i go to the bathroom every time i go, But then right after, it just stops and begins again when i have to go again. So do you think something is wrong? like do you think something ripped.. this started 3 days ago and the blood is not little. its like the hole thing fild. So whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Aug 2010
Hi,Dear,
Thanks for query,
This your normal period and nothing to worry.
When you go for toilet then bleeding comes, but afterward there is collection of blood inside and again when you for toilet it appears.
This quite normal and no point to be worried.
Ok and bye.