I am bleeding from my anus. Can I get help from Online doctor ?

I had physical relation since last two weeks. I took i-pill and got periods also. but problem is I am bleeding from my ass. I thought that I am getting periods this morning when I saw the blood but I didnt knew that I was bleeding from my anus. I went to throw stool in the afternoon again and I knew that it was not a normal bleeding. I was bleeding from ass. I am worried. please help me out to get the better solution. thank u.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010
hello and welcome to healthcare magic,apply some oil over the cut,take hadensa ointment ,have a proctoscopy done by a surgeon take haemostatic drugs,name is unethical to tell,if bleeding is more then packing is to be done by surgical means by haemostatic material ,take care