I am bleeding during bowel movement, what is the reason ?

Hi I m I have bleeding from the anel only when I have a bowel movement and its still some blood still in my rear-in what s the causeing it
Asked On : Wed, 5 Jan 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Bleeding from anus is commonly due to hemorrhoids (piles ) or Fissure ( a kind of crack) .You will have to visit a physician , for an examination to find out the cause. Treatment depends on how severe is the disease.
Firstly - avoid things that can cause constipation or make the stool hard, take plenty of water, & fibre in the form of vegetables, whole grains). Avoid straining while passing stool. A sit-bath with hot water for 15 min before stool & after stool, helps , espcially in pain.
If its is a fissure, applying Calendula Ointment 3 times a day will help healing.
For either conditon you can try homoepathy.