I am bisexual. Not sexually active. Had unprotected oral sex. Getting white spots on face. Tested positive for HSV2. What to do?

Hi..I am bisexual .guy... BUt, I am not sexually active person. But, last month, I had unprotected oral sex with guy...just oral ... I had sex with girl...last month too..but that was protected .. I had some white spots on my face...(it was not blisters according to doctor)..so he gave me medicine for impetigo ..but still he thought it was good idea to take blood test..for HSV ..since I told him everything which happened last month.. Result came positive for HSV2 and negative for HSV1. (I was tested negative for HSV1 and HSV2 on Nov 11) HSV (H. SIMPLEX) 1 & 2 ANTIBODY IGG, SPECIFIC HSV1- 0.21 HSV2-1.2 HSV ( HERPES SIMPLEX ) IGM W REFLEX TITER HSV IgM Ab Scrn DETECTED Not Detected A HSV IgM Ab Titer 1:80 1:10 H Now, the questions are 1) what are chances of false positve? when should i take WB test...?(DOC said, you can take WB test if you want to confirm)? how many times should I take test for reassurance.. 2) Since the contact was 3 weeks before...does IGG value increase after few months? (As I dont have any outbreaks near genital or not near mouth..no symptoms...) Any info would be very appreciated!!
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012