I am being nervous with simple things like water from nos is killing me & wet eyes

Can`t stop water dripping from my nose , I saw different doctors but nothing changed, I did also allergy test but I have no allergy. Blocked nose every day breathing from mouth, when I lie on spine side it goes down my throat, when I lie on my side position, that position is being blocked and I have to breath with mouth. It is killing me, difficulty on breathing , wet eyes and I am being nervous with simple things. This is happening more than 1 year. Does anyone have idea what to do ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jan 2010