I am always been getting spots partly and worse due to period

Im a 22 year old female who has always been getting spots partly and worse due to period but for past few months i have been getting spots on my face which after a scratch leave a hole. i have also been getting them bottom and top of my back but the ones on my back after a scratch sounds like they are snapping, its the same sound if i was to snap my hair while blow drying or straightening it. i found a lump in my neck and went to see the doctor . he confirmed i had a swollen lymph due to infection. does this infection have anything to do with the spots i have been getting?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011