I am affected with MT viral infection,how much it can effect my baby ?

what is the chance of getting affected of baby for this treatment? I am PCOS patient for last 6 years. now we are trying for a baby. diagnostic says that i am affected with MT viral infection in endometrium & tubes were almost blocked after i have gone through lap surgery . It was mentioned MT virus detected in tissues. now suggested with AKT-4 treatment for 3 months. does it get affected to my partner through intercourse during this period? is there any chance of getting pregnant through this medication? what is the risk of getting miss-carriage? what is the chance of getting affected of baby for this treatment?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Dec 2010