I am affcted by psoriasis, pls suggest me

I am affcted by psoriasis on past 5 years. I feel so depressed. pls suggest a good skin doctor in Chennai.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Hello Mr Anand,
Please stay away from people who claim, they can CURE psoriasis permanently. Chances are very high that you will end up losing a lot of money and time.
You may visit Dr Patrick Yesudian in chennai for further consultation.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
I have cured some cases of psoriasis with following herbal medicines you can try haridra khand 500mg sat giloya50mg tab. allerin tab. gandhak rasayan khadira arisht and mahamanjishtha arisht.
dr_patients@hotmail.com
dr_patients@hotmail.com
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!Skranand,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
As advices by Dr.Gaurang too,there may not be a permanent cure for psoriasis,but there are good treatments available for psoriasis.Once you are treated properly you might need some basic medications to prevent from reappearing or relapse .There are lot many options like- oral medications to injections to light therapy(latest being NARROW BAND UVB THERAPY-NBUVB)...You can even find details in internet about this.I would say in chennai you can consult at govt medical college..where you would get genuine advise.
take care,
Dr.chawda
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Greetings from Health Care Magic
Psoriasis is a skin disease where the skin cells reproduces rapidly and does not shed up like normal skin cells but pile up on the surface of the skin and lesions forms. It happens due to the faulty signals of the immune system that forms new skin cells in days rather than weak. Hence it is called a auto immune disorders. It does not spread by touching or cloth. It is non contagious. It can be aggravated by certain drugs like NSAIDs, anti malarial drugs, beta blockers, withdrawal of oral steroid etc. It can occur at any age, in any race, world wide. Patients with more severe psoriasis may have social embarrassment, job stress, emotional distress, and other personal issues because of the appearance of their skin.
The causes of psoriasis are the combination of many factors like psychological, environmental, genetical etc. It can be triggered by prolonged injury to the skin. The condition is chronic and varied from small skin patches to cover whole body.
Some psoriasis appear as raised area of red inflamed skin and later on covered with silvery white scaly skin. Some are appeared on the fold portion of the skin and over the belly portion and is worst by contact of sweat. Psoriasis patients develop arthritis in future. It is called psoriatic arthritis. Generally the finger joints and toe get affected.
Psoriasis is CURABLE IN HOMEOPATHY treatment. It is not like miracle or luck based but scientifically works. In psoriasis the body immune system is hyper reactive that causes the above skin symptoms. Homeopathy works on immunity thus cures the disease by optimizing the immune system not by suppressing the immune system by drugs. Homeopathy is very safe and holistic nature in treating the psoriasis and does not have at all any drug side effects.
Homeopathy treat the patient as a whole not just the disease. So it is not so easy to cure but needs a vast experience, thorough case study and proper medicinal diagnosis to treat psoriasis.
So if you are suffering from psoriasis never think that you will carry it whole life or it will destroy your future life. It is curable by proper homeopathy treatment Clinical Homeopathy is the most modern homeopathy treatment that cure psoriasis permanently from the root level.