I am addicted to masturbate, how to stop this ?

Dear Sir I am 22 aged men , I addicted to matuburate . I want to stop it but i cant ..Whether it is good to continue or not future i will face any problems with my partner....My mind becomes free after matuburate is that a right sign ...i am eagerly waiting for your reply ... Thank you,...
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Krishnaraj,

This act of yours is a normal phenomenon and this experimental age of yours. Let me tell you one thing, everything has its limitations. You can definitely continue with the habit of yours, but do not get addicted. Concentrate on your carrier also, that is more important. All the best.

Dr. Naveen Kumar