I am addicted to Spasmo proxyvon

i am also addicted SPASMO PROXYVON since last 4 years and take approx 3 strips (24 caps) daily, i tried many times but not able 2 but i really want now and any help from u guys will be highly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Welcome to HCM.
You want to stop taking it ,is good decision.but it is only possible after your firm determination.Don't keep it near you. gradually decrease the no. of tab from 24 to 20,than 20 to 15 like that,don't stop it suddenly otherwise withdrawl symptoms will develop.Concentrate your mind in other activity like reading books,listening and playing music,playing games,busy with friends etc.
You can certainly do this,come on go for it.Best wishes.