I am addicted of masturbation

sir i am 19 year boy and i am addictated of masterbation it is making my health poor what should i do age 19
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
hiii rominantia

needs clarifications...1. what is your frequency of masturbation? 2. from where you came to know that you are addicted to masturbation?

masturbation is a one of the way of expressing your sexual desire just like having sex with any partner... its way of self satisfaction.... there is nothing to worry about masturbation because it does not cause any adverse effects and any weakness, poor health etc...

Addiction of masturbation or compulsive masturbation is a term which describes that person is preoccupied with thoughts of masturbation or indulges into the act, which causes social, occupational or academic impairment... and this causes distress to that person..

ok.. do exercise and have healthy diet... take care
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
masturbation is natural urge.
as by eating and drinking,cant get weakness
u can not get weakness by masturbation.
just u r psychological effect make u weak.
just think that it will not affect me.
u will alright
eat healthy diet and drink more water.