I am a skinny 13 year old, but when I sit down my thighs and tummy look fat

I'm a skinny 13 year old, but when I sit down, my thighs and tummy look fat (to me) I weight about 96 LBS my thighs are skinny when I m standing, but not while I m sitting It makes me feel fat i don t like it Cuz I m skinny when I look myself in the mirror thank you, and I don t know if this means I m fat, or what?!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
please dont worry hon. The reason your thighs and stomach look larger when you sit down, is because the muscles in your legs and tummy are relaxed, and therefore when muscles are relaxed they spread out. and when you stand all your muscles are tightend. you dont realize your tightening your muscles when you standup because your brain is so used to it that it just comes naturally. stop worrying your, beautiful! and dont listen to anyone who tells you otherwise
  Anonymous's Response
u r literally the stupidest person ive ever met
Everyone's thighs look fat when they sit down. If you look skinny whilst standing you are good.