I am a schizophrenia patient, kindly suggest the medicine

I am a schizophrenia patient and am on Recita 10 Sulpitac 50 and Lopez 10 but not satisfied. want better consultation. please help
Asked On : Mon, 6 Dec 2010

You are on appropriate medication, are able to post in an on-line health care forum and have recovered enough insight to acknowledge that you are a schizophrenic patient. These three things tell me that you are doing better and if you are concerned about any residual(remaining) problems, you should contact your own psychiatrist who it seems is doing a reasonable enough job.

Also, please make it clear to yourself first what is it that you are not satisfied about and if you have given your current psychiatrist a chance to help with this as he is best placed to do so.

Please do not change doctors unless there is a valid reason for doing so.

Good luck