I am a male. I have no problem at all since unfortunately krimson-35 is taken by me today

I am a male. I have no problem at all since unfortunately krimson-35 is taken by me is my mistake.i know that krimson-35 is not for a man.then what to do ? please help me out.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If you haveswallowed only one tab, then there is nothing to worry. You may experience some side effects of this tab like headache, nausea, vomiting. These symptoms would av wane away by itself by now I guess. If you continue repeating this little accidents, then my friend, you might have get new clothes- female wears!

if i take krimson 75 wont i get pregnant...?