I am a girl and i masturbate, is this lead to any problem ?

will i have any problems if i masturbate every day and i am a girl...? i am 19 yrs old i started masturbating by 15...i masturbate 2_3 a week........does this leads 2 any problem towards my health (any problems it may be).......pls answer me..........
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010
no mastrubation is healthy. Do not worry. Maintain hygeine.
If you notice foul smelling discharge then i would advise you to consult a physician for the same. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
  Anonymous's Response

Your ability to spell will be further impaired.

General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
masturbation by itself will not cause any problem ,but ba care ful of maintaining hygiene
there should not be any chance of getting infection in the process
  Anonymous's Response

Please read everything about the subject that you can. Every medical expert and psychologist will say it is alright, some will even say that it is necessary. They are wrong. It will lead to insanity, just like the religious establishment used to say 900 years ago. I started when I was 5. I nearly went insane. I was doing it 6 times a day. I even got to the point where I was doing it on the job!  Then I found that Jesus said that He could make me free.  And He did. Now I don't have to hide anything, my wife and I have GREAT sex and I never have to hang my head when I see my kids and tell them to remain holy.  God wants you to enjoy sex, but at the right time and in the right way.  Save your best for your husband, just as you expect him to save his best for you.  And with Jesus in your marriage, your sex lives will be exciting and it will last for many years without sin (and no need for gadgets, videos or depravities).

only at 15? from what i've seen most people start at like 7 or 8. the only problem u may have is having an orgasm during sex. ur so used to ur self it might take u while to figure out how to with someone else. my suggestion if that happened would just be to lighten up a bit, but  if no problem than no worries lol

can we chat in ym? yves2regun that's my ID or email me u like..we have they same a habbit but the difference is I am a boy

Your good, when you start having sex the drive to finger yourself will fade.
  Anonymous's Response

no it doesnt, its a nature to masterbait. your fine