I am a diabetic tip 1. Can I use herbalife products ?

I am a diabetic tip 1 using 2 pils per day, measurement is 118 hungry and after 2 hours meal,170. Can I use herbalife products?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hi, you can try using Herbalife products and many doctors recommend them because they are good nutritional supplements. But do not use milk for using the protein powder. Take it with water. And please be careful. If you notice allergy or digestion problem, consult your doctor immediately. You must consult your physician before starting them. Keep monitoring your sugar levels regularly and the dose of medications must be regulated accordingly. Take care!