I am a diabetic from when i was just 4. is there any problem in my future?

I am a Diabetic and I have been sinse I was 4 years old. I am afraid that no boy will like me because of my disease....Do you guys think that it is possible that a guy won t want to date or even marry me because of my disease? My uncle also has Diabetes (type one) and he married a non-dabetic and she understands him s0o0o0o0o0o00o0o much! and she knows how to take care of him. I don t know if i will be able to find someone like that.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009