I am a chain smoker how to denie tis bad habit ?

Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
It is good that you want to quit your habit of smoking. Now a days it has become easier with help of nicotine gums and patches which if used will show the effects of nicotine on your body. You can quit smoking altogather without having any withdrawal symptoms. You can contact your primary physician for the necessary prescriptions
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal

I'm in the same boat, man. It's hard when you don't have a lot of money to get the latest gums, patches or treatments (stuff is SO expensive!) Stuff that has worked for some of my fellow smokers has been... Patch Hypnotism Chantix (sp?) (Makes you feel ill when u smoke) Wellbutrin