I am a body builder. Experiencing chest pressure and slight shortness of breath. Looking for advice

Greetings, For the past week or so I ve been experiencing chest pressure and slight shortness of breath. Im 22 years old, don t drink or smoke and physically active. I m a natural bodybuilder. My Doctor said that my chest pressure is from all the heavy lifting I do, though I m not sure if thats accurate for the reason that I don t feel any bruises around my chest wall. Im in need of advice, I d really appreciate it.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012