I am a Fruitarian-Rawfoodist. How can I reduce my blood pressure?

I have been a vegan for 2 years and recently I moved into a Fruitarian diet. However I take 1 medication but my numbers keep changing. In the morning they seems to be ok 134/83 but on night time they raise to 148/98. I am a Fruitarian-Rawfoodist I am 155 for 6.2. I always had high blood pressure but I was hoping that turning into a Fruitarian diet I will have normal readings and get off medications. Also I must say that my readings are better now than they were when I was a vegan. What can I do?? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009