I am a Diabetic and I need a other option than drinking diet coke or water

I am a Diabetic and I need a other option than drinking diet coke or water? It gets boring drinking diet coke water and cyrstal light. If any one is a diabetic you know what i mean. So i have been looking for a different thing to drink so if you have any good suggestions for a sugar free drink it would be a great help. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Try the sweetener that has aspertame, in tea or Kool-aid. I get the Wal-Mart True Value in the blue box. It tastes like sugar, no aftertaste.
  Anonymous's Response

Good drink for you is Water. It tastes good and it has no calories to fear for. Leave all kinds of coke and the sugar free drinks. HTat is best for you. Believe me Mohd. You will feel good after fewdays with your blood sugar controlled. My paa did it and he is very fine now.