I am a 20yr old female. I have a fast heart rate all of the time

I am a 20yr old female. I have a fast heart rate all of the time. My cardiologist who im seeing now trys a different pill every time i go see him. I have symptoms that go along with the fast heart rate such as: passing out, palpitations, chest pain , and lightheadedness . Out of about 3 different ones, nothing has helped and the symptoms persist and some have even gotten worse such as the chest pain and palpatations. Has anyone else had this problem or knows of someone who had this problem? Im just frustrated becuase nothing seems to be working I am overweight , i am about 5 7 at about 220 pounds, my bp averages about 140/70, i dont know what my cholestrol level is, and my heart rate is normally about 120-125
Asked On : Thu, 10 Dec 2009